Today's interview is with guest, Hannah Ransom, is a Certified Fertility Awareness Educator in the sympto-thermal method.
Today we talk about:
- What is the symptom-thermal method?
- How effective is it?
- How does it work?
- How does it compare to other methods?
Hannah specializes in this system of monitoring your basal body temperature, symptoms and cervical mucus mainly for birth control. I have used this type of cycle monitoring with my clients more for fertility. So we have a nice dual set of perspectives that we can share with you.
Many women are interested in natural birth control, but are nervous if it will work. Getting educated can really dispel these worries.
Still other women were on chemical birth control for years, and are now trying to get pregnant. It is now time to get to know their cycles and learn their fertile windows, and this is a great jumpstart for some, and a chance to fill in knowledge gaps for others.
So if you are:
- Thinking of switching your birth control method
- Are not happy with your current method
- Are worried about side effects of chemical birth control
- Are trying to gain more cycle awareness to help your health
- Are monitoring your cycle in order to get pregnant
This is a great episode for you!
Find out more about Hannah at HolisticHormonalHealth.com.