I was honored to interview Dr. Allan Warshowsky, author of Healing Fibroids: A Doctor’s Guide to a Natural Cure. Dr. Allan is a pioneer in progressive and integrative care for women's health, doing it long before it was popular, and out of frustration that he couldn't get results for his patients with conventional care.
With his wife Priscilla, he now runs a small wellness practice in Rye, NY, and sees clients from all over the world.
Dr. Allan tells us that 30-70% of women get fibroids, and he estimates that 80% of fibroid surgeries could be avoided.
His approach includes:
- Reducing inflammation
- Restoring hormone imbalance
- Gut repair
- Blood sugar balancing
- Caster oil packs or poke oil packs
- Creating connection to fibroids with massage, visualization
- Moving into parasympathetic mode of nervous system with meditation, gratitude
- Dry skin brushing
- Breast massage
- Clearing chakra issues
- Elimination diet- including removing allergenic and GMO
"Being in the moment is the only time to heal and have joy."
Learn how to prevent fibroids, or if you are a good candidate to treat your fibroids naturally!
Listen below of subscribe 'Women's Wellness Radio' on your podcast player, for best health results!!
American Board of Integrative Holistic Physicians