Welcome to Day 2 of Fertility Week!
Sarah Clark is a certified life coach with accreditation from the International Coaches Federation and a health coach with training from the Institute for Integrative Nutrition. At 28 years old, she was diagnosed with premature ovarian failure and accepted the diagnosis and had both of her kids through IVF. Years later she realized the root cause of her infertility was food intolerance.
Later, while working in HR, she took life and health coaching courses because she was bringing coaching to the corporate environment and found out how food affects the body. She learnt that she had food sensitivity and changed her diet and lifestyle, and in a few months her health began to improve.
Sarah Clark is the author of Fabulously Fertile: Supercharge Your Fertility Naturally, a fertility cookbook for couples struggling with infertility.
Access Today's Interview
You can listen to today's interview through the player below, or through our podcast channel, Women's Wellness Radio. Our podcast is available for subscription on iTunes and other podcast players as well.
In this interview, we talk about:
1. What happens to our bodies when we eat food we are intolerant to
2. Tests for food sensitivity/intolerance i.e. Ige test, Igg test, MRT test, ALCAT test
3. Involvement of male partners in the fertility journey
4. Restoring/healing a damaged system
5. Gut healing foods and Sarah's recommendation for probiotics
6. Tips for home cooking
7. Which kind of fish to eat
8. The connection between gluten and premature ovarian failure
For today’s raffle, Sarah Clark will be giving away her Fertility Preparation Program valued at $297. It includes professional gourmet chef prepared recipes, supplement and essential oil recommendations.
Nutribullet is also giving away a free 'nutrient extractor' in the daily raffle. Thanks, Nutribullet!
Sarah Clark’s Resources:
3. A recently launched Free Guided fertility Visualization download
We put all of Sarah Clark's information together in a handy sheet, print-able for you. You can get a copy by using the button below:
Thanks for listening! Feel free to post any comments or questions below.
Bridgit Danner, Founder of Women's Wellness Collaborative.