You are a magnificent, powerful woman, and you don't appreciate being pulled into hormone hell on a monthly basis.
You need our Perfect Periods program!!!
Who is This program for?
This program is for women in their childbearing years, from 15- 45.
How does it do this? Hormone problems don't come out of nowhere. Our Perfect Periods program helps you identify and treat the root causes of your hormone imbalance, so not only are your period problems going away, but other improvements are happening in your health too!
Yes, we all want to be symptom-free. But why? What will you do with your extra time when you're not feeling crappy? Perhaps time out with friends, time with your kids in the park, time at the gym or time writing the next great novel? Don't waste your life feeling miserable and popping pills. FIX IT!
Each lesson takes about an hour per week, and you spend the rest of the week incorporating small changes in your habits that can make a big difference. Lessons 1-2 get you rolling, and lessons 3-5 dive deep.
Lesson One: Starting and Charting
Most women feel like they have no idea what is going on with their hormones. But actually all those weird signs and symptoms you have- bloating, spotting, etc- are information so that you can know where you're at, and how to fix it.
- How to chart your cycle by monitoring your temperature and cervical fluid
- The two major hormones that dominate your cycle, and how to nourish them
- How to use your cycle chart to zero in on your best treatment
Lesson Two: Hormone Friendly Lifestyle
Don't overlook lifestyle as a powerful disrupter and healer of hormones. This lessons includes:
- Environmental toxins- what to look for on labels and how to detox everyday
- Exercise- how much is too much, and what type is right for you?
- Creativity and femininity- have you become a workaholic at the expense of your hormones?
- Dental health- a ‘hidden’ area that can affect your hormones
Lesson Three: Symptom Questions and Answers
Our symptoms are talking to us, we just didn’t know how to make sense of them. This lesson includes a fillable, comprehensive symptom survey, complete with a broad range of solutions for every category, including herbs and supplements. Categories include:
- Endometriosis and Fibroids-strategies to help
- PCOS and Blood Sugar- a common issue among women
- Thyroid Health- an easily overlooked issue
- Adrenal Health- addressing the chronic stress that binds us
- Digestive Function- demystifying your symptoms and taking action
Lesson Four: You Are What You Eat
Can nutrient deficiencies throw off your hormones? Yup. We will look at the macronutrients, micronutrients and special considerations for women’s hormones. There is so much nutritional advice out there. We got the best of it organized clearly and concisely, so you can make a plan to eat what heals you. Here are just a few things you’ll learn:
- An A to Z list of every vitamin and mineral and how they support a happy cycle
- Food sources of each nutrient, so you can incorporate them into your daily diet
- Exactly how much fat, carbs and protein to get throughout the day
- Important extras, like fermented foods and how much fiber to get
Lesson Five: Implementation & Treatment Options
We are big on implementation here at Women’s Wellness Collaborative, because learning ain’t nothing without doing! We also we cover treatment options and hormone testing options, including:
- Abdominal massage- a wonderful way to reconnect with your body
- Acupuncture- a time-tested and proven way to re-balance
- Hormone Testing- are you a good candidate?
- Stool Testing- digestive stress can really sap your system
This lesson includes a fillable PDF that is your custom Perfect Periods plan. Fill it out, hang it up, and follow it!
- Twenty Five Hormone Lovin’ Superfoods eBook $25 value
- How to Overcome Adrenal Fatigue eBook $25 value
- How to Balance Your Blood Sugar eBook $25 value
- Dr. Mariza's Essential Oil Guide for Women eBook $25 value
- Twenty Lectures on Fertility! (Will be added to program by 11/18/16)
We believe in support and community, so that is also included in this program through:
- Private Facebook Page so you can ask questions of me and your classmates
- Live Q and A webinars for Perfect Period students only
With this program, you'll get lifetime access to materials, our private Facebook group and live Q and A sessions.
Upcoming Live Q and A dates:
December 20, 2016
Hope to Meet You in the Group!
Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP Questions? Email me at email@example.com. I'll get right back to you.
Bridgit Danner, LAc, FDNP runs an online women’s health community called Women’s Wellness Collaborative. Through this community, she interviews experts in women's health through blogs, videos, podcasts and online summits.
Bridgit Danner practiced Chinese Medicine for nearly 12 years and has performed over 12,000 treatments. She is also a certified Functional Diagnostic Nutrition practitioner. She has worked extensively in the fertility field, and has worked with many professional women in helping them find health within their busy lives.
Bridgit became passionate about women’s health after her own postpartum health crisis. With the help of life coaching, holistic nutrition, functional medicine and whole food cooking, she was able to recover from postpartum depression, epstein barr virus and adrenal dysregulation. She loves to share the tools and skills she’s learned, along with the tools of other experts, to help women everywhere find the energy and balance they crave.
"Bridgit Danner is an amazingly knowledgeable colleague who guides women on a host of different conditions and concerns they may be experiencing. Whether you are trying to deal with hormone imbalance, thyroid issues or adrenal fatigue, Bridgit can get your health back on track."
"Bridgit Danner is a passionate practitioner and educator for women's hormonal health. She has helped thousands of women through her Women's Wellness Collaborative, which provides expert advice to women seeking solutions for hormones, fertility and nutrition. If you are ready for more vitality, Bridgit is the expert for you."
“Bridgit is a leading expert in the field of women's hormonal health and fertility. She has been doing this work for over a decade, and has helped thousands of women reclaim their health and get pregnant naturally. Not only that, her podcast, Women's Wellness Radio is one of the best and most comprehensive natural health radio shows out there today. I highly recommend all that Bridgit has to offer!”
Bridgit Danner is one of the most experienced and trusted practitioners in women's health. Combining her wisdom of Chinese Medicine with her functional diagnostic skills, Bridgit brings unique perspective that encompasses the whole person in her treatment approach.
Disclaimer: The course is for the educational purposes of basic self-care. It is not intended to diagnose or treat disease. It is not intended to replace the relationship with your primary care provider. Please consult your primary care provider as needed when starting this or any health care regime, especially if taking medication. This course is not intended for use while pregnant or breastfeeding.