It's day 4 of Mold Week and our guest today is Ryan Gilyeat from Oregon Restoration Company.
Ryan and I discuss:
- Simple things you can do to prevent accidental flooding
- What to do to minimize the damage once a flood has begun
- Why not all contractors do the job correctly
- The three types of water damage
- How to find a qualified contractor
- How to make good decisions while doing work yourself
Download notes from this interview with Ryan HERE.
To learn more about Ryan Gilyeat and Oregon Restoration, visit his website here.
Audio Only Version
If you are on the go or have a poor internet connection, it will be more reliable to play the following audio-only version.