Welcome to Day 2 of Mold Week. Dr. Darin Ingels is a naturopathic physician but was a clinical microbiologist and immunologist before going back to medical school. So he has a pretty broad background in infectious diseases and microbiology. He understands both the causation side and the healing side of mold illness.
In this interview, we focus on:
- Which bacteria and parasites may be present in flood waters
- How to dress to protect yourself while remediating a water-damaged home
- What you’ll need to throw away when and if it’s been touched by water
- Simple supplements that protect your immune system
- Why you need to be careful with drinking & bathing water after a flood
- How insects descend on an area, after a flood, and what to do
You can listen to this and all other episodes on the podcast or watch directly on our YouTube channel here.
You can also subscribe and listen on our podcast.
Download notes from this interview HERE.
To learn more about Dr. Ingels, visit his website here and follow him on social media:
Audio Only Version
If you are on the go or have a poor internet connection, it will be more reliable to play the following audio-only version.