Mold Week is here, and I’m so pleased to share our first interview with Dave Asprey of Bulletproof. Dave may be best known for his Bulletproof coffee but what started it all was his quest to end his chronic, mysterious illness, which he later learned was triggered by toxic mold.
Dave’s interview is a good sampling of the many aspects of mold. We talk about:
- Your odds of having a water-damaged home
- Why modern homes are great homes for toxic mold
- How you can get sick from a water-damaged building without realizing the source
- How toxic mold is found in human and animal food
- A Bulletproof ® diet to avoid mold and help your body recover
- Dave’s favorite supplements to help clear mold
- A spray that helps stop mold growth
You can listen to this and all other episodes on the podcast or watch directly on our YouTube channel here.
You can also subscribe and listen on our podcast.
There will be three fun raffles during Mold Week, and here’s the first. Write “I want this!” in the comments on our Facebook page or Instagram feed and enter to win prizes. Sorry, entry is via social media only and for U.S. residents only.
Today's Prize Package:
1 Homebiotic spray
1 Bulletproof ® Coconut Charcoal
1 Bulletproof ® Brain Octane Oil
Download notes from this interview HERE.
Dave Asprey's Resources:
Click on an image below to get the resource.
Audio Only Version
If you are on the go or have a poor internet connection, it will be more reliable to play the following audio-only version.