Our little adrenal glands (we've got a pair with each kidney) are getting more attention nowadays. Why? In one word: stress. The stresses of modern life- whether it's traffic, deadlines, pollution, processed food, or late night tv- are really taking a toll on our adrenals.
In today's interview, Dr. Saman Rezaie, NMD of the Integrative Health clinic in Scotsdale, AZ, explains:
- How our adrenal glands work
- The difference between adrenal disorder and adrenal disease
- The stages of adrenal disorder
- Why getting tested for adrenal fatigue is not performed in a standard MD's office
- A few simple things you can do to be nice to your adrenals
Listen to the interview at the player below now or, better yet, subscribe to the show through iTunes or most any podcast player.
Be sure to grab our free gift at the side bar and stay in touch with our weekly guest experts!