I really fell for Nikki Warren of Kaia Fit, and I think you will too! Though she runs a busy business with 58 locations, she is grounded, present and grateful.
Hear how she went from being a pregnant teen, to having her boyfriend die suddenly, to having an infant son with serious health challenges...to kick-ass mom, wife, athlete and business owner!
Nikki has 4 sisters, and definitely believes in the idea of sisterhood. The gym she founded with her husband, which now has other business partners, is exclusively for women.
- Why she thinks working out with other women is important
- How we can do a quick work-out at home
- What 'functional movement' is
- How we can take first steps to working out
- Why she thinks variety is important in our workouts
- How she trains groups of women for triathlons though I Kan Tri
Nikki and I recorded a short YouTube exercise video here. (She exercises, I just watch!)
Find out more about Kaia Fit here.
Nikki and her sisters at their group blog, Frank 5 Sisters.
Listen below or, better yet, subscribe to us on your podcast player. Search 'womens wellness radio,' subscribe, and get a new interview every week!
Have you signed up for Hormones: A Women's Wellness Summit yet??? Well, it's time! Event happens free, online April 11-18, 2016.