Lara Adler is a Certified Holistic Health Coach and an Environmental Toxins Expert, and, let me tell you something, this girl knows her toxins. Many of us know a thing or two about toxins, but Lara knows everything!
Today we talk about the influence of toxins on fertility and our growing babies. Because developing fetuses are so much more susceptible to the mal-effects of toxins, and because the effects can last a lifetime, it is important that we learn how to protect them as much as is possible.
However this episode is helpful for anyone who is curious about toxins and how to reduce them.
Tired of having that same old argument with your uncle Ron, with him saying that there is no reason to be worried about RoundUp and food coloring and the like? Now you have some ammunition!
In this episode, we'll learn:
- That indoor air quality can be 50-100 times worse than outdoors
- That some chemicals are neurotoxins, especially in developing baby
- The chemicals are linked to PCOS (leading cause of sub-fertility)
- The chemicals linked to fertility issues in men
- How birth defects on boy babies are on the rise
- That being pregnant detoxes chemicals out of mom and into baby
- That avoiding BPA is not enough and why
- And Lara's three best first steps to reduce your toxic load
To learn more about Lara, visit her site here. Lara specializes in teaching practitioners, but will be expanding her offerings to the public over time.
You can listen through the audio player below. But the best way to get this and all our interviews, wherever you are, is to be subscribed to our podcast.