In this fun interview, I talk with Dr. Lauren Noel of Shine Natural Medicine in Solana Beach, CA. Dr. Noel, who also goes by Dr. Lo, on how to use a primal lifestyle and diet to boost libido.
In our busy modern lives, stress can inhibit our hormone production. Learn how the attributes of a primal / ancestral lifestyle can be brought into your life, and increase your natural sex drive.
Here's a preview:
- What Dr. Lo considers to be the #1 killer of sex drive
- How many hours a week cavemen worked (hint: you probably work at least double)
- What is the best kind of exercise to feel good and increase your libido
- How the good stuff like sleep and community helps our sex drive
- Is coffee helping or hindering your sex drive?
- How common is low libido?
Here are some of Lauren's favorite aphrodisiac foods:
- Dark chocolate
You can find out more about Dr. Lo at drlaurennoel.com and pick up her free Tired but Wired ebook. You can also look find her popular podcast, the Dr. Lo Radio Show, on iTunes or other podcast players.