Welcome to Day 5 of Fertility Week!
Caroline Zwickson is a fertility coach originally from Germany and has been living in the US for 16 years. She holds a Masters in Counselling Psychology and studied dreams, imaginations, and how to help people cultivate awareness for that and integrate it into their lives in order to create more wholeness. She did her Masters’ thesis on women and mind-body connection and looked into how women experience emotions like fear, joy and anger in their bodies, and how they can use the body to work with those emotions.
After graduating she slowly made her way into life coaching because she was passionate about helping people figure out not only why they're stuck but also what they can do about it, taking that future oriented outlook of life and really thinking about life in a positive way. Her focus in the coaching world is to help women create a fertile life; prepare them for a healthy pregnancy.
She had hormonal imbalances after coming out of the birth control pill and this experience made her dive deeply into women's hormones. She figured out a natural and holistic way to heal her hormone imbalances. The positive effects she experienced made her want to help other women.
In this interview, we’re talking about:
- Nutrition and balancing hormones
- Our thoughts and their effects on our bodies
- Movement and exercise
- The luteal phase and blood sugar balance
- Diet and food sources
Access Today's Interview
You can listen to today's interview through the player below, or through our podcast channel, Women's Wellness Radio. Our podcast is available for subscription on iTunes and other podcast players as well.
To learn more about Caroline Zwickson, click here to visit her website.
You can also follow her on:
For today’s raffle, Caroline Zwickson is giving away her fall-cleanse workbook, and our sponsor Nutribullet donated another awesome kitchen blender.
Caroline's beautiful, info-packed 62-page workbook that includes:
- An introduction to fall cleansing with a special focus on your lungs and your colon. The goal is to eliminate congestion and optimize elimination.
- Small daily exercises & action steps to promote emotional well-being, strength, resilience, and feeling calm and beautiful!
- Tips for how to overcome cravings and constipation (without your morning coffee)
- A shopping list packed with delicious, fresh, and invigorating foods
- Menu ideas and suggestions for how to keep things easy, simple and delicious
- lots and lots of amazing recipes that brighten up your day and make you feel amazing from the inside out
We put all of Caroline's information together in a handy sheet, print-able for you. You can get a copy by using the button below: