Welcome to Day 4 of Fertility Week!
Heidi Brockmyre is a fertility expert and acupuncturist and has been practicing for over 8 years. She runs a fertility acupuncture clinic in San Diego and has created an online program to teach women how to use Chinese medicine tools at home.
In this episode, we talk about:
1. Principles of Chinese medicine
2. Difference between acupuncture and acupressure
3. Tools to help bring body imbalances back into balance
4. Protocols Heidi teaches in her online program
5. Connection between sperm quality and miscarriages
6. Case studies of women who conceived naturally despite being told they couldn’t by their doctors
Access Today's Interview
You can listen to today's interview through the player below, or through our podcast channel, Women's Wellness Radio. Our podcast is available for subscription on iTunes and other podcast players as well.
Resources from Heidi:
Today we are again raffling a Nutribullet blender to a lucky winner, plus a two pack of Chinese herbal fertility teas from Pacific Herbs. These formulas, the Fertility Tea Herb Pack for Women and the Sperm Boost herb pack for men, are highly concentrated and easy to take. The retail value of each is $60 for a one month supply. These formulas were designed and produced by Chinese Medicine practitioner, Cathy Margolin.
We put all of Heidi's information together in a handy sheet, print-able for you. You can get a copy by using the button below: